Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010


Today I cleaned out our hall closet. This is not the first time I've done this. It tends to get filled up with crap I really should be throwing away. I have a small problem with hair products. It's not like I have some grand fashionista hairstyle, but every time a cool new product comes out that I see advertised in Cosmo or on TV, I buy it. Whether or not I'm done with a previous product. So if I buy a new, healthy, trendy shampoo, I will take the half used bottle I am currently using and put it in the closet for later use. Let's get real. I'm not gonna use it again. I also have quite the hoarder's collection of Bath and Body Works product. Besides the fact that I used to work there, it seems to be the 'go-to' gift among women at work. So I've built up quite a collection. I filled a large trash bag with crap that I ended up throwing away. Mostly hair product and BBW products. I saved a small amount of crap for the next garage sale. (Now I have to find a place for it until someone decides to have a garage sale.) I reorganized what was left. First aid in one plastic bin, cleaning stuff in another, etc. The vacuum cleaner is actually in there now. I'll probably be doing this again in another year.

No comments: