Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 29, 2010


I'm starting quite the pile of Ludington fare. I have two cases of Spotted Cow, two cans of Dill Pickle Pringles (getting harder to find, I think they are only for the summer.), a bag of Caramel Apple Hershey Kisses (also, for a limited time only) and a '1000 shots' shot glass. Two more things on my Ludington wish list: Country Time Lemonade Hard Candy and Chex Mix Muddy Buddies. Essentially, the Muddy Buddies is 'Puppy Chow' and I've only found it in small bags at the gas station. Can't find it in a regular bag. But I can always make Puppy Chow. However, the Country Time Lemonade Hard Candy, I can't find anywhere. I've tried Target (of course), Meijer, Walmart, Martins, CVS, Walgreens and Dollar General. I think it might be a summer thing, but if anyone finds it anywhere, please let me know. You will be my bestest friend forever.

(This is what it looks like.)

1 comment:

Ash said...

Wow, I have never seen those anywhere (I know I'm not much help at all)