Monday, September 27, 2010

September 26, 2010


Today is my birthday. I'm in my mid 30's. We'll just leave it at that. Little by little, people are going home today. We visited with family for a bit more this morning. We all don't see each other nearly as often as we would like, only a few times a year. I'm so glad that everyone comes up to Ludington every year to visit with each other.


We got everything packed up from the cabin and the grounds all cleaned up. I must say, we are a messy group when we are there. Chairs, lawn games, beer bottles, toys, all kinds of stuff laying around. But we all do a pretty good job of leaving the place in the same condition what we left it. We headed to the state park to walk around and enjoy the sunshine. Today is the first day of our trip that it has been sunny.

On our way out of town, we hit House of Flavors one last time for lunch. Then headed home. When we got home, we had some laundry to do. But basically, it was time to unwind. Tomorrow I get to pick my Duke up. I've missed him so.

No comments: