Monday, September 27, 2010

September 23, 2010


We left town about 9am after dropping Duke off. We got into town about 1pm and unpacked at the cabin before heading out to lunch. We had lunch at Sportsman's Irish Pub. Probably the only full on Notre Dame bar in the state of Michigan. I sent them a matted and framed photo that I took of the Golden Dome at night. They hung it up in the bar. Pretty cool, I think. I only ate half of my club sandwich because I knew we were going to P.M. Steamers for dinner.


My dad and I walked around the state park for a little bit and took some pictures. I wish more of the leaves were changing on the trees. But its still a bit early. There were a few here and there.


Steamers is probably one of the nicest places to eat in Ludington. It sits right on the marina across from the S.S. Badger boat dock. They have an amazing krab bisque. (Yes, I spelled it with a 'K') For dinner I got steak and shrimp. It was yummo!

No comments: