Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010


Well, today is the last day of my 365:2010 project. I've been sick for the last 3 days and came home from work. I was suppose to close, but I feel like crap and don't have a voice. I was there for 2 1/2 hours and it was hellish. I can't help anyone if I can't talk. I hated to leave, but I just wanna lay comatose on the couch all night. I do have to open in the morning. We'll see how that goes. I watched the ND game and wanted to cheer a couple times, but couldn't. Duke is being very sympathetic and laying with me on the couch. I had a dose of Theraflu and am just waiting for it to kick in. I swear I'm immune to western medicine. Nothing works for me. Jon is currently making soup for dinner. I bid everyone a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Oh I do hope you are feeling better this AM! Happy New Year!