Friday, December 10, 2010

December 3, 2010


So...today was my first day off since Thanksgiving. And I really wanted to relax, lay on the couch all day and watch Christmas movies. That plan was thwarted when Comcast knocked on my door telling me that some internet signals were getting crossed in the area and they wanted to replace my old cables. Fine. Nothing like 2 men invading my house unannounced. I was indifferent to the whole idea. We were having no problems with our cable or the internet. Question 1: Can you come back when my husband is home from work because I'm not letting random dudes come in my house while I'm alone? Question 2: Am I getting charged for anything? Yes and No. Whatever. Go to work then. Not that any of that information has anything to do with my picture today. Except for the old white cable that you can see on the TV stand. But the real star of the picture is my Duke! (Who was none too happy to have the random dudes in the house.)

No comments: