Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010


Merry Christmas!

Jon and I exchanged gifts this morning as soon as we got up. I got awesome gifts from Jon! A bunch of great 80's movies, an awesome new winter hat (it looks like Chilly Willy), and a new camera bag.


Then we had some last minute house cleaning to do before his parents came over at noon. I made spaghetti and garlic bread for lunch and baked an apple pie for dessert. We watched Christmas Vacation while we ate. (I'm a little 'Christmas Story'ed out.) After we ate, it was presents time! (Again!) Jon and I each got a present that was in a box and the box had stuffing in it because the gift itself was smaller than the box it was wrapped in. You know what the box was 'stuffed' with? Money! I love it! I got some stuff for my camera, a new candle and of course, the cash. Cash is always acceptable.

No comments: