Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010



Like I posted earlier, Jon got me a new camera bag for Christmas. Today, I got around to transferring my equipment to the new bag. What a difference in size! However, I still could not get all my lenses in the new bag. But that's okay. I have 3 lenses that are real similar in size. And if I ever get my old camera fixed and are able to sell it, it's going to need a kit lens to go with it.

Currently, I'm watching the Minnesota Vikings/Philadelphia Eagles game. I've tried several times before to start watching NFL. Previously, I just couldn't get into it. I like watching Notre Dame football, but pro isn't the same. Until tonight. I'm not really sure why I'm getting so into this game, but I think I'm fast becoming a Vikings fan. Maybe it's because they are playing against Michael Vick. Maybe it's because I know that Hank Baskett plays for the Vikings and I like watching the Kendra show. Who knows. I know, geographically, I should be a Colts or Bears fan. But I'm a rebel.

No comments: