Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 9, 2010


We started the day out going to Morgan's soccer game in the morning. I don't remember if she won or not, but I know that she had 3 goals herself. Jen picked me up in the afternoon and we went to a Tastefully Simple party at Artistic Hair, where she gets her hair done. We popped over to Pop Style for some popcorn before heading home. I (mostly) watched the game when I got home. Later in the evening, about a million fire trucks went by the house. When I went outside and stood on the deck, I could still hear them, so I knew they were close. Jon and I hopped in the car to see if we could see anything. I've never seen a house on fire before. Turns out, it was right up the street, and no fire, but just some smoke coming out of an empty warehouse. Which is a good thing. I mean, I realize smoke is very dangerous, but I'm glad the firefighters didn't have to fight a fire and lives were not inherently in danger.

No comments: