Sunday, October 24, 2010

October 23, 2010


Today was a busy day. Jon and I went to Morgan's soccer game this morning. When we came home, we chilled out a little. Jon played on the computer and I fell asleep on the couch while watching the Notre Dame game. When I woke up, it was time to go to Lauren's soccer tourney game. The Invaders won and will be playing the championship game tomorrow afternoon. I attempted to make cupcakes for Julie's Halloween party tonight. I discovered that I didn't have enough milk to make the homemade frosting, so I decided to make sugar cookies instead. When it came time to get my (cheap, homemade) costume together, I couldn't find my big fake plastic knife. So I had to ditch the costume and go as a deranged killer. (Because the look like normal people. Get it?) Jon and I drove separate because he knew he wouldn't stay too lon. It was mostly people from my work and he didn't know but only a few. I had fun. It was kind of laid back, not too wild. I got my ass handed to me in a Euchre game. It only lasted a couple deals because Helen (my opponent) got two loners. It was a quick game, indeed.

No comments: