Monday, March 8, 2010

March 8, 2010


Oh, spring is almost here!

It got up to 60° today!! This one little purple leaf maple in our yard has 3 lonely dried out leaves hanging on for dear life. I can't wait for the buds to start sprouting. Then I know spring is really on it's way. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, I know there will be a late snow. There always is. But a girl can dream, right?

Tonight I went out to dinner with my parents to Beef O'Brady's. They paid, which was a nice surprise. Afterwards, I went to their house to help my dad run some cable through the ceiling and into their office in the basement. They are getting comcast internet tomorrow.

I am currently trying to talk Jon into letting us get another dog. I fell in love with a puppy at Petsmart last night. PetsConnect was having their adoption days event there and they had the cutest beagle/jack russell mix puppy. So cute. All white, except spotted ears and a black patch on his eye. His name is Apache. Today deserves two pictures. The puppy picture was taken yesterday, but is so adorable, I had to put it up today.


No comments: