Thursday, March 18, 2010

March 18, 2010


Today was beautiful! It got up to 66° this afternoon. This evening, Dad and I went to New Buffalo to take sunset pictures on the beach. We got there a little early and had to kill some time, so we went to the Lighthouse Place in Michigan City. I picked up one of those half-circle pizza cutters like you see used in a restaurant. Can't wait to try it out. At the beach, we set up shop at the top of the dune walk. The sky was great, so cooperative, lots of whispy, thin clouds. The best thing ever for taking sunset shots. Otherwise, the sky gets to be pretty boring. I love how the dune walkway is overgrown and covered in sand. It looks so weathered. I love how this particular picture turned out. The lighting is great, the color is great. When I look at it, I feel like I'm there. I will edit more shots this weekend, and surely post them on my Facebook profile.

No comments: