Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 30, 2010


I know everyone has met my Duke. And I'm pretty sure that I have posted a picture of one of my cats, Pooper. Yes, that's his name. But I'm not sure that I've posted a picture of my middle child, Bubba. This is Bubba, basking in the bay window, enjoying the sunshine of the day. Not a care in the world.

Today, Jon and I both went to the doctor. It was nice, because they could get us both in at the same time, and we actually saw the doctor at the same time, in the same room. Jon has had a bad earache for the last 4 days, and I have had a bad sinus infection and sore throat for the last 4 days. Today, I started to lose my voice. While I'm sure that would make some people happy, it's not fun. We both got a Z-pack and were told to drink plenty of fluids. So, I guess I still have to go to work tomorrow. I'm not incapacitated...

No comments: