Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 13, 2010


Today was a rainy day. Not too much to report on today. I made a late breakfast for Jon and me. I made scrambled eggs, ground sausage and hash browns. Then rolled them all up with some cheese in a french loaf and baked it in the oven. While I was making breakfast, my mom and I kept texting back and forth about how she was watching some dude getting tasered by cops in the Meijer parking lot. I told her to take a couple pictures and she did. I get to see them tomorrow. After Jon and I took a late afternoon nap, we drove to the south side of town. We picked up some wicked gourmet popcorn from Pop Style. If you haven't tried it, you must very soon. They have over 60 flavors and they will let you try every one before you buy it if you want. Pictured from left to right, bacon cheeseburger pizza (Jon's concoction), a fruit mixture, and caramel apple. We came home and decided to watch movies. We tried to watch 3:10 to Yuma, with Christain Bale and Russell Crowe. It was kind of boring, so we stopped. So then we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It was pretty funny. And of course, there is full frontal male nudity. Always a plus.

No comments: