Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010


We got this letter in the mail today. Upon initial perusal of the envelope, I thought it was our Census form. Nope, just a letter informing us that we will be getting a Census form. I wonder how much money was spent sending these letters out.


FYI, the word 'perusal' is not in Blogger.com's spell check dictionary. It is a word. I just looked it up in my Webster's. I keep a dictionary at the computer desk, and I use it often. Anyone else? Whenever I blog or write emails or comment on news stories online, I read and re-read what I've written several times before hitting the 'send' button. Maybe it's the OCD in me, or the Type-A personality. But everything must make sense and be spelled correctly. However, on that note, I love to use words that other people have misspelled as regular words. For instance, I tend to use the word 'confussed' instead of 'confused' because of one of Jay's posts. (Don't get mad at me Jay.)

No comments: