Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010


Today was a lazy day. Jon and I slept in till 10:30! That's late! I started reading my book today. I only got through Chapter 1. It's good so far and I plan to read a lot tomorrow. I started making dinner at about 3:30. I made a meatloaf. And I also made my famous french onion mashed potatoes. So it was all done at about 5:30. Jon and I watched a movie while we ate dinner. It's called Extract. It was pretty funny. A dry humor. My favorite kind. After dinner we ran some errands. We went to Shoe Carnival and both bought new shoes for work. After that, we went to Target to pick up some batteries. A 48 pack of AA for $12. What a deal! And I got to use my snazzy, jazzy cell phone gift card. You can upload a gift card onto your phone, and when you go to check out, the cashier just scans the barcode on your phone. Pretty cool. And some dude in the next checklane was pretty impressed with it. So I know he's gonna go home and talk about it to his friends. After Target, we stopped by Chris and Laura's to pick up a couple movies on DVD. One for us and one for Julie and Greg. So we then stopped by Julie and Greg's house to hang for a little bit. Greg just bought a new Corvette. And we got to see the puppies. They are getting so big. Makes me want another one.

No comments: