Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 24, 2010



Colts Win! Super Bowl bound!

Today has been one long, exhausting day. I worked overnight last night to set ad. When I came home in the morning, Jon and I had breakfast together. I made french toast and bacon. I couldn't find any Texas Toast at the store this morning, so at our baker's suggestion, I used Hawaiian bread. I have one word for you---AMAZING! From now on, that is the only way I'll ever make french toast. After sleeping till about 2:30 in the afternoon, my butt was dragging all day. Jon and I made a speckled bovine delivery to Jen's at about 5pm. Jen had made some yummy chicken nacho dip and we watched the rest of the Colts football game. So for the rest of the evening, I'm going to relax and ease myself back into the work week...at 4:30 tomorrow morning.

No comments: