Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010


Today was Girls Only Day. Earlier in the week, I started to think about how I hadn't spent much quality time with my nieces lately. I hadn't really seen them since Christmas, and I started to miss them. So I decided that me and my mom were going to steal them away on Saturday and have a little girl time. First we took them to the Dollar Store. They each got $5 to spend. Morgan kept putting things in her basket, and she didn't even know what they were. When she finally got 5 things that she actually wanted, every time she found something else, she had to trade something. There were tough decisions to make. Lauren chose very slowly and carefully. After that, we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We then went to Kroger to buy cookie mix, and then back to Grammie and Pa's to make cookies. It was a fun Girls Only Day.

No comments: