Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010


Woo Hoo!! I love me some Reese's hearts. Not as good as the eggs at Easter, but will do in a pinch. :-)


American Idol started tonight! I'm excited. Jon and I went to dinner tonight and then went grocery shopping. We were originally going to go to Chick-Fil-A, but quickly changed our mind when we pulled in. Tuesday nights are Kids' Night and the place was packed with kids. Sitting in the parking lot looking into the restaurant, all we saw was a ton of kids, a big cow walking around entertaining them, and one little boy running through the restaurant with his mouth wide open and his arms flailing about above his head. I didn't even turn the car off. We went to Taste of Asia instead. We promptly got home in time to unload the groceries and sit down for American Idol. I miss Paula. And we're gonna miss you, Simon.

No comments: