Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February 2, 2010


I was off work today. I started my day by making an awesome omelet. I put hashbrowns, bacon and cheese inside the omelet. Yummy! I did some laundry and cleaned the bedroom. Early in the evening I went to Mom and Dad's. They had a contractor come out to give them some information and an estimate for putting on a big front porch on their house. Fun stuff. After that, the three of us went to Five Guys for dinner. Mom and Dad bought dinner, a nice surprise. I had an LBC 'all the way'. Little Bacon Cheeseburger with everything. Then home for Idol. However, I had to watch Idol in the bedroom on the little old 19" TV. How dreadful. Lost started it's last season tonight, and I thought I'd let Jon watch it on the big TV in the living room. Man, we need to get that basement finished.

No comments: