Saturday, February 13, 2010

February 13, 2010


It's Valentine's Day Eve. Today, Jon and I had a busy day. I started out the day with a photo session this morning. I went to Carey's house, a friend of mine at work, to take pictures of her daughter who will be turning 3 next month. Early in the afternoon, Jon and I went to see Avatar in 3D. After my short nap during the movie, I started to get a headache and my eyes were watering from the 3D. I stepped out of the theatre to do a little facebooking and played Bejeweled on my phone. I returned to the theatre to watch the last hour of the movie without my 3D glasses on. It didn't look too horrible, and I didn't get a headache. Jon and I then went to Main Street Pub for an early dinner. We stopped and visited with Jay, Jen and Ethan for a bit before running off the the Notre Dame bookstore to buy me my Valentine's Day present. A Notre Dame Snuggie. Finally! I've been wanting a Snuggie since Christmas. I've spent the better part of the evening editing Ada's pictures. I think editing is as much fun, if not more, than actually taking the pictures. I love the creativity it requires.

No comments: