Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14, 2010


Happy Valentin's Day! I got my new camera today. It's a little black Sony. I'm not thrilled with the quality of it. I'm 100% sure I will be exchanging it for a better one. Right now, we are in transition in the Electronics department and have very few cameras to choose from. But I can't go without a camera. I have 90 days to return/exchange it. So I will use it until something better comes along. The picture quality is fine. But it takes forever to focus on something. If I'm taking pictures of Lauren playing soccer or Morgan dancing around, I don't have a chance. The video quality is lacking as well. I'll probably end up spending a little more for something better, but I'm okay with that. You get what you pay for. This is the first picture I took with it. Of course, it's my Duke. Playing outside in the snow. Which I'm quite sick of already.

No comments: