Monday, August 23, 2010

August 21, 2010


It's the beginning of Hell Weekend. Actually, I think the weekend started on Tuesday. This week, Notre Dame opened the dorms for incoming freshmen. And all the high and mighty elite were in shopping today. I won't dwell on the negative and give details of my encounters. But I just don't understand how some of these people think that its okay to talk to other people the way they do. I have never in my life been in a store or restaurant or any other place of business and treated a worker like shit.

Anyhoo, the picture above is a spider web on the deck just after the rain. It looks a little crazy, doesn't it? Like Target shoppers this weekend?

1 comment:

Ash said...

even in my trips into your store I noticed all the "special" people and yes your weekend started on Tuesday for sure. You survived and they are in their respective dorms.