Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010


Well, I haven't posted a hair picture in awhile. It's getting long again. I think I want to grow it out again. I still don't like the layers that are in it, but if I cut the layers off to get one length, it would be pretty short. And I'm just not willing to do that on purpose. But I did finally find a proper volumizing hair product that I like. Normally, I hate my hair long because it's so straight and has no style that it just lays there like a cheap whore. But I'm finally getting a little ooomph in it now.

There is much talk about who is going to be the next new judges on American Idol. The rumors are Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. I'm not a big fan of J-Lo. I could totally see her criticizing with her holier-than-thou attitude and how no one is going to live up to her standards or expectations. Or I could be totally wrong. I was really hoping for Harry Connick Jr. He was so good with those kids. He didn't just listen to them and tell them whether they were good or not, he actually guided them. And he is SO funny. That show could use a little comedy. The ratings aren't exactly killing anymore.

No comments: