Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 20, 2010


Still no power at home. Good thing I'm still in South Haven having fun! Jon ended up taking all of our food from the fridge over to my parents' house yesterday. He showered and hung out at their house for most of the day yesterday and today. Us girls had breakfast at the hotel. Homemade waffles! After breakfast, Aunt Pam and Laura went back home up to Grand Haven for a cook out. Mom and I went to the beach for a little bit before heading back home. The day could not have turned out any better.

When I got home, Jon and I got some fast food and headed to my parents' house to shower. Then home to sleep in the quiet darkness. You wouldn't think so, but even though its normally quiet and dark when you sleep...it's eerily quiet and dark when you have no power. And the whole neighborhood has no power. It's kind of weird.

No comments: