Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5, 2010


Have I mentioned that I'm itching to get all the deck stuff out? I think that this summer, our deck is going to have to host some Euchre, Texas Hold 'Em, Gin and Tonics and cigars. My daffodils are up. Everybody's are. And I checked to see if my lilies were gonna come up this year. I see stems budding out. So I think we may have a winner this year. Currently, the Butler-Duke NCAA basketball game is on. I don't follow college basketball, but I guess I'll pull for Butler since they are from Indiana. Speaking of Butler, their coach is 33 years old. And he looks really young. And he has a great job, a career actually. I'm 33 years old. And as old as I get, I still see myself as young. Not young like a kid. But young like I'm not a full fledged adult yet. Like I couldn't be old enough to coach a college basketball team. That's an old person's job. Make any sense to anyone other than me?

No comments: