Sunday, April 4, 2010

April 4, 2010


Happy Easter everyone! Since it was my weekend to work, I got an extra Sunday off today because we are closed. Yay! Jon and I went to my parent's house for dinner this afternoon. The weather actually turned out to be pretty decent. It was a little windy and slightly cool. But the sun was shining for a lot of the day. Lauren and Morgan got to do an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. My dad hid all the eggs. Well, almost all of them. He had put all the eggs in a pitcher and was hiding them in the back yard. Apparently, halfway through this process, someone rang the doorbell and he set the pitcher on the grill. Then...forgot about it. But there was still a fair amount of eggs and candy hidden in the back yard. Chris was walking around, giving Morgan little hints on how to find the eggs. She was moving a little slower than Lauren because every time she found an egg, she had to make sure everyone knew about it. And also had to open it to see what was inside. So Lauren was really pulling ahead on quantity. That is, until Morgan found the pitcher on the grill. Jackpot!

P.S. I didn't get an Easter basket.

No comments: