Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010


So, did anyone pull any good April Fool's pranks? I wanna hear about them.

It was a record breaking 81° today. Jon pulled out the adirondack chairs from the shed. Not quite the usual backyard oasis, but it was nice to sit outside today. I can't wait to get out the gazebo top, patio table, chairs, lights, planters and such. Duke is enjoying the weather, too. He gets to run around outside more and more lately. He needs to lose 10 pounds. But he always gains it in the winter because he's not running around as much. He'll lose it in no time. I think Jon and I are going to have to get our bikes out this year. We didn't pull them out of the garage last year. My mom wants to ride bikes around Notre Dame campus this spring. Sounds like a good idea to me!

No comments: