Friday, September 5, 2008

Why so serious?

Okay. I changed the title to my blog, yet again. I've got to stop being so negative in life. Concentrate on the positives. All that blah, blah, blah.

Had a great dinner last night with friends and family at the Olive Garden. It was yummy delish. I had the stuffed chicken Marsala. It is the best, and what I get every time I go there. I gave Sharkboy a really cool prize. So cool that I wanted one. I think he liked it. I was given an update last night that he was wearing it. Only it. And the prize was not a piece of clothing. (Maybe you'll read more about it on 'Plays with Sirens'.)

Tonight I'm hoping to see one of my favorite comedians and TV personalities, Joel McHale. He's suppose to be on the South Quad tonight for a free show. It's not suppose to rain tonight, so Jon and I will be visiting the ND campus tonight.

Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: