Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July 26, 2010


I did a lot of editing today of Tasha's pregnancy pics. I took the pictures on Wednesday and promised her that I would give them to her tonight. Well, I worked all weekend, and barely got to edit any. So I finagled today off by getting someone to cover my shift at work. I'm glad I did. If I tried to get them done between the time I got home from work (about 4pm) and the time I had to leave to get to the ball game to give them to her (about 530pm), she would have been very disappointed with the results. I worked on them for about 5 hours. I also used my Wacom Bamboo tablet for better precision. The pen works as your mouse and you get so much better accuracy while editing. Maybe if I had better equipment, like an external flash or nicer backdrops, I wouldn't have to edit so much. (Are you listening Oprah, the queen of giving stuff away for free?) She was pleased with the results.


When driving home, I saw this awesome cloud while passing a big corn field on State Line Road. It looks like thin smoke wafting off of a cigarette.

No comments: