Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010


Happy Memorial Day!

Lauren had the championship game today for the Junior Irish Soccer Invitational Tournament. The Invaders played all weekend, and made it to the final game today. Unfortunately, their winning dreams were cut short by the monsoon that fell upon us. The score was 1-0 in the first half. Sadly, the other team got a corner kick and it bounced off one our players' head and went in to score. Then about a minute into the second half, the game was called for lightning. Too bad, the girls were disappointed that they weren't able to finish the game and win. I was disappointed that there was an Elephant Ear truck there, but I was unable to partake because of the weather. He was still open, but I didn't want to stand in the hurricane to wait for it, and then run back to my car and it get all soaked before I ate it. I would rather not have one at all, than have a wet one.

No comments: