Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 22, 2010


I think I might be a narcoleptic. I slept in till about 9 this morning. After having a late breakfast, I fell asleep and took a nap at around 11:30am. Then at about 8:00pm. I fell asleep again on the couch. WTH?

I had some problems with my camera today. It stopped working all of a sudden and the LCD was giving me error messages. I'm hoping it just needs to be cleaned. The whole damn thing is filled with sand from me and Dad's trip up to Ludington a few weeks ago. I researched the error messages, and what it sounds like is that the lens contacts are dirty. I hope that's all it is.

It was a nice night for grillin' for dinner. Jon grilled some dogs. Later in the evening, we sat out on the deck under the gazebo for a bit. Duke layed in his "Homey Duke" spot at the top of the stairs looking out into the woods by the driveway. Tonight he flipped out because he saw a black cat under my car. Silly Duke.

No comments: