Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Just a couple things...

Duke is wearing his 4th of July collar.

I saw a man today wearing an interesting outfit. I'll start at the top. Blue and white plaid shirt tucked into green camoflauge shorts. Black socks and brown dress shoes. No lie.

I'm glad I turned the air on today before I left for work. Nice and cool when I got home. However, they turn the air off at the store at about 8pm, I think. Not cool.


I mowed the lawn, finally. It only took yesterday and today to finish it all.


Has anyone else noticed an unusual amount of flies lately? I don't know if it's just us or not. I thought that maybe something died under our deck because we have boatloads of flies by the back door. I looked and didn't find anything. But at work today, a few people came in and asked if we sold fly tape. So maybe there's some sort of global issue I don't know about it. Wouldn't it be nice if Life had a help desk to call?

No comments: