Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Should I buy some new clothes soon?



I fell off the wagon for about a week. But I've recently been re-motivated and inspired. Jon and I are both doing really good now. I am currently down 9.8 pounds since the first of the year. And 25.8 total. The biggest difference, lately, is that I'm now counting calories. I'm only eating 1500 calories a day and making sure I exercise for at least 30 minutes. Counting calories isn't hard, but it's not fun. I actually measured out 2 tablespoons of peanut butter for my PB&J sandwich. (Peanut butter from the jar, no salmonella here.) And TONS of water. Good thing I like water and don't drink pop. That would have been a major change. It's a good thing that Bubba wants to get involved. He could stand to lose a few pounds!

1 comment:

laurieedwards said...

Way to go Kelly! Keep up the good work.