Saturday, October 11, 2008

Long Sporty Day Today


The day started this morning with the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk. What a great cause, and I applaud all those responsible for bringing Breast Cancer Awareness to the forefront. And a special thanks to Jay for his dedication this month in educating us on his blog.
Then after a short nap, we headed off to watch Lauren and the Indiana Invaders play soccer in River Oaks, Michigan. They, undefeated, were playing a team that was also undefeated. Lauren's team won! It was a very exciting and intense game.
On the way home we listened to the Notre Dame game on the radio. Pretty disappointing that they were so close but lost.
Right now the race is on, final lap. Burton is in the lead. And....Jeff Burton wins!! Kahne came in 2nd and Gordon came in 8th! Woo hoo! I 'Woohoo' because those are the two I had in my fantasy pool. I like Kasey Kahne, but I'm not a Jeff Gordon fan. Tony Stewart, my fave, came in 11th. Not horrible.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: